James H. Bast – President - Phone: 561-702-0653
The EXTRACTOR Rescue Blade - a "true" all purpose diamond rescue blade.
By following The EXTRACTOR Cutting Tips you will achieve the fastest cut speed and get the longest blade life out of your new EXTRACTOR rescue blade.
We suggest first time users watch the videos on our website to see The EXTRACTOR rescue blade in action. And, highly recommend the training officers review these simple tips with every person that's going to be using this blade. Doing so will insure your team gets the very best blade performance and longest blade life.
- Spin the blade in same direction of the arrow on it.
- EXTRACTOR blades are not fragile like abrasive blade. Cut with confidence. Some pressure can be applied to increase cut speed.
- Keep RPM’s high so blade doesn’t bog down in the cut and try to keep the blade straight and perpendicular to the cut.
- If your blade begins to bog down in the cut quickly raise it a bit from the point of contact, this generally let’s the RPM’s spin back up quickly without completely removing the blade from the cut.
- When cutting soft materials like aluminum, copper or brass, the diamond edge of the blade may glaze up a little. If this happens, stick the tip of the blade, while spinning at high rpm, into asphalt, concrete block, brick, or the road surface, this deglazes it - removes debris and expose the diamonds for maximum cutting performance.
- Cutting Hurricane & Security glass also use high RPM for fastest cut.
- When finished cutting: *”NEVER” STOP THE BLADE’S SPINNING BY STICKING IT INTO SOMETHING TO STOP IT! DOING SO WILL SHORTEN THE LIFE OF THE BLADE.”
ALWAYS USE SAFETY GLASSES & PROTECTIVE GEAR WHEN CUTTING!!!
NEVER BREATHE IN THE DUST!!!
Specifications: The EXTRACTOR blade is manufactured using new vacuum brazed diamond technology. Available sizes 12”, 14” or 16”diameters .125 steel core with tap out arbor: fits 20mm or 1 inch arbor. Also sizes 4”, 4.5”, 7” and 10” diameters for angle grinders. All new in 2012: 2” & 3” EXTRACTOR blades for die-grinders: these blades all have a variable arbor that fit nearly every brand tool.
The EXTRACTOR rescue blade cuts these materials extremely fast: Auto Bodies, Steel Guard Rails up to 5/8”, Stainless Steel, Ductile Iron Pipe, Reinforced Concrete with Re-bar, Cinder Block, Hard Brick, Roof Materials, Plywood & 2”x 4”s, Roofing Tile, Floor Tile, Hurricane Glass, Security Glass & Fiberglass, PVC, Aluminum, Copper, Brass and much more….
* The Roof Ripper Blade - cuts tires and rail ties.
* The Blue Diamond Blade - cuts rail road track.
We look forward to hearing back from you soon, and appreciate the opportunity to be of service.
Please consider telling others how outstanding The EXTRACTOR rescue blade performs.